So for my first blog I thought I would do a blog that isn't very common, well I don't think it is anyway. I thought I would do a blog about all the shoes I own because I love shoes and if I had a lot of dollar I would buy loads and loads because I think shoes are one of the most enjoyable things to shop for. Most of my shoes will probably look like clowns shoes because my feet are so big!
So firstly, I thought I would get the most boring pair of shoes out of the way. My school shoes. They are black brogues but the detailing on them are super cute and they are very comfortable. I got these from office for £28 but if you want to get them for a cheaper price, New Look sell them for about £17-£19.
Next pair of shoes are one of my favourites and they are my black vans. They can go with nearly every outfit and I usually wear them when I go to Norwich because they are so comfy! Sadly I cant tell you where I got them from or how much they were because I got them for Christmas but I think they are in most shoe shops like office and I think they are around £40-£45.
These are the only heels I own because
1) My other ones got ruined by my dog
2) I'm not the best at walking in heels
They are a nude colour so they go really nice with dresses and make an outfit look sophisticated and stylish. The heel is a bit high but I prefer quite high heels than low ones.
My black converse's are my newest purchase (shoe wise),I got them from office and they were £44.99. converse are my favourite type of shoe because they are so stylish and you can get them in so many different colours and patterns, although I'm really plain so I only get converse in one colour. I do have another pair of converse but they are in my cupboard underneath the thousands of shoes that my parents own so I couldn't find them, but if you go on my instagram you can see them on there if you scroll down my instagram. I will leave my instagram name at the bottom of this blog.
OOO another pair of vans! except these are a bit out of my comfort zone but hey ho! I got these for Christmas in 2013 and they are grey. Now I love grey jumpers and tops and tees and scrunchies' but not so much for shoes but I don't mind these but I don't wear them very much.
So by now you can probably tell the only colour of shoe I will wear is either grey, black or white, very colourful right? next pair of shoes are my black adidas pair which I used to wear for gym but I don't do gym anymore so now I just wear them out when I go to town and other places. They are so comfortable and I love them because they are the only pair of shoes I own that make my feet look small!
I know my puma suede's are very muddy I can explain, I used to wear these for rugby which I regret loads because they are wrecked! They used to be my favourite pair of shoes but now they look brown instead of black so think they will be going in the bin very soon!
Last pair of shoes are my Nike blazers but they are a bit muddy because I wear them for pe because they are so comfortable but they look like clown shoes on me! To be honest I don't really like Nike, because Nike shoes always make my feet look 10x bigger than they actually are!
So that is all my shoes! Next blog will be up on Friday
Instagram- alexxgreen__
Alex Green x














I loved your blog Ly beautiful xxx
ReplyDeleteThank you gorgeous, love you too xxx
DeleteGreat blog I really liked it can wait until next one love you beaut 😘
ReplyDeleteThank you gorgeous, next one will be up later today xxx
Delete