Sunday, 18 January 2015

Luscious Lips


Hey guys,

Sorry their was no blog on Friday, I went to a party and by the time I came back I was so tired and didn't have enough time to post a blog. However I have a blog for you today! This blog is about 4 lipsticks that I am loving at the moment.




First lipstick I have been loving is, Topshop's matte finish in hazard. I have been wearing this usually when I am wearing a black top or on special occasions because it just makes whatever you are wearing look flawless. I wore this to the party I went to on Friday and lots of people complimented and asked about this lipstick. This is also really good because it stays on your lips for so long!

Topshop matte finish: Hazard
Price:£8.00

 
 
 
 



Next lipstick is Mac's amplified creme lipstick in Dark Side. I adore this lipstick! It stays on my lips for so long and its a really nice dark purple which is great for this time of the year. This is the only mac lipstick I own at the moment because I wanted to try one out and it is so nice that I want to buy so many more from mac. Defiantly recommend mac lipsticks but they are bit more expensive than drugstore lipsticks so if you are someone who likes to stick with the drugstore make up then I don't recommend you get this.
 
 
Mac's amplified creme lipstick: Dark Side
Price:£15.50
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
Rimmel London's Kate Moss lipstick in 101, is a nude pink. I wear this mostly for school because it is not very pigmented which is great for school, plus my form tutor isn't the biggest fan of any make up. This lipstick is also good if you want a natural looking make up look.
 
 
Rimmel London Kate Moss: 101
Price:£5.49
 
 
 
 
 


 

 Last Lipstick that I have been loving is MUA's in shade 11. I also wear this for school and it has a little compartment wear you can touch up your lipstick. The negative to this is it doesn't stay on for very long but it is so cheap!


MUA's lipstick: Shade 11
Price:£1




Hope you enjoyed this blog



Alex Green x





































2 comments: