Sunday, 25 January 2015

ParT Outfit

Hey guys,

I am going to a party next Saturday, so I thought I would show you guys my outfit for the party and hopefully it might give you help on what to wear for an upcoming party that you will be going to or inspiration on an outfit



 
 
 
£10.00


I will be wearing this black long sleeved crop top from TopShop to go with the floral skirt that I will also be wearing. This crop top is great because I want to be warm but not too warm so I nearly pass out in the hall!



£9.99


With the long sleeved crop top, I will be wearing this floral pencil skirt with a white and grey floral pattern from New Look. If you follow me on Instagram you will know that I am now obsessed with floral skirts so I thought I would wear one to the party next Saturday. Just because its winter doesn't mean you can't wear floral patterned clothes!


socks: 3 for £8
Vans: £45.00
 
 
 
Finally, on my feet I will be wearing my grey frilled socks from River Island and my black vans. In my opinion I think frilled socks make an outfit look super cute!



Hope you enjoyed this blog, Love you all :)


Alex Green x

No comments:

Post a Comment