Hey guys,
All the questions I am going to answer are from Instagram!!
e.l.l.a.3.4
Q: what is your favourite colour?
A: Blue
Q: Do you have any pets?
A: Yes, I have a dog called Ronnie and I used to have two rabbits called Bella and Rose but sadly they died and I used to have a dog called Jazpah but he sadly died too :(
wys_Charlie
Q: Be my bestie?
A: We are besties already :)
_itsjasyal
Q: describe your best friend?
A: well first of all you are my best friend you cheeky sausage, I love you too bits, you are gorgeous,stunning,kind,funny,sassy,beautiful and so many more words (nice) to describe you. I would be lost without you, I always can ask you for advice and I will always be here for you when you need me, you are the bestest best friend everrrrr and I love you so so so so much!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
__xdam__
Q: Describe your fav short person who has glasses and is missing a little something
A: obviously you Adam ;)
izzyyy_xo
Q: what is your fav shop?
A: I don't really have a favourite, I like too many shops to have a favourite!
sia.n_b_
Q: favourite makeup product?
A: I have loads of favourites, but my fav at the moment is Maybelline colour tattoo in pink gold
sophiadijakouris
Q: favourite YouTuber?
A: ZOELLA!!
Q: Favourite Disney film?
A: I have so many favourites!!
Q:Favourtie thing to do on a lazy day?
A: that will be on a future blog very soon
Q:New years resolution?
A: my new years resolution is to eat more healthy foods
Q: Thought of Sophia?
A: you are gorgeous and so nice and your YouTube channel is amazing!
miaamacann__
Q:Do you like me?
A: Yes
Q: Do you like Joe Sugg?
A: I don't like him ... I LOVE HIM
diamond_flower_37
Q: Biggest fear?
A: Clowns
Q: favourite lesson?
A: Geography
Q: do you prefer cats or dogs?
A: I love both
___lilypop___
Q:whats the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?
A: I seagull pooed in my hair and on my blazer at school and about 20 people saw and I had to put my hair in a sink at school and my friend had to wash all the poo out of my hair
frankveccs
Q: fav childhood memory?
A: I have many
Mxrni
Q: if you could be any YouTuber in the world, who would you be?
A:ZOELLA!!
Sydneydoesfl0ral
Q: what do you think of people who lie?
A: not trustworthy
Q: do you love me?
A: yes syd xxx
Q: fav book?
A: Girl Online
Thank you for all the questions and please follow all the people who asked me questions on Instagram!
There will be no blog on Friday as I am going to a party and will be coming home a bit late,sorry. However their will still be one on Sunday
Alex Green x
Great blog post Alex keep it going x
ReplyDeleteThank you Syd x
Delete