Hey guys
So I thought I would start writing blog posts as I love seeing other peoples blogs and I love You tubers and I feel as a blog would be a great start to boost my confidence for when I want to become a You Tuber some day. I wasn't too sure if I wanted to do this because I'm not the best when it comes to dealing with hateful comments but my friend Sydney persuaded me and I feel this will be a fun extra activity to do as well as posting photos on instagram.
On here I will post about things I have been loving like make up, movies and even food, bit like a monthly favourite's I guess ah. I also will try give advice about certain things even though I am not the best at giving advice but hopefully some of it will be helpful. Basically writing about things you have most likely seen other you tubers talk about.
I hope you enjoy all my blogs and I will post a blog every Sunday, Wednesday and Friday.
Alex green x
No comments:
Post a Comment