Sunday, 11 January 2015

Skincare Routine | Nightime

Hey guys,

Thought I would show you products I use for my skin after I have had bath. Hopefully this blog will help you if you're looking for new products or if you want to start having a skincare routine then I am hoping this will help you.(sorry for being a bit repetitive ah!).


 
 
£2.00

Firstly, I wipe of all my make up, or any existing make up after my bath off with the simple 'exfoliating' facial wipes. I defiantly recommend these because they do not irritate my skin like some other facial wipes do. They also provide vitamin E which moisturises to improve your skin condition and vitamin B5 which restores, softens and smoothens your skin.


 
£2.70
 
 
 
 
 After I have removed all my make up, I use witch's  'naturally clear' blemish stick and dab on where my blemishes appear. For some strange reason I really love the smell of this and I have no idea why! The stick helps break down excess oils and fights  bacteria that cause spots.



£2.99
 
 
 
 Next I put clean&clear deep cleansing lotion onto a cotton pad and apply it all around my face and dab where I mostly have spots. This product is great because it is so cheap and it can lasts for months depending how much you put onto a cotton pad. I buy I new bottle about every three months so it lasts for a long time and I have defiantly seen improvement in my skin ever since I started using it.
 
 
 
 
£3.59
 
 
 
 I then apply the Nivea 2 in 1 cleanser and toner lotion too cleanse my skin. This bottle has lasted me months and months which is so good. However I am not a massive fan of the consistency as it is very runny and because of this it takes a long time for the lotion to dry. So if any of you have any good lotions that are in a reasonable price range then please put the product in the comments below!

£2.99
£1.99
 
 
 
 
 
Now onto hands, to moisturise my hands I use the Garnier hand cream. I love it because it smells of my fav fruit,mangoooo! It also is fast absorbing, so it dry's really quickly. Sadly it has nearly run out so after it has ran out, I will use Nivea's smooth nourishing hand cream, which I am excited to try out!


???
The last product I use for my night time skin care routine is the Nina Ricci lotion which I got with the perfume which is my absolute fav perfume! I apply this onto my arms and legs and the smell is so so good!


Sorry for the bad quality of the photos, my lighting was so bad. Next blog is on Wednesday!

Remember to comment any face lotions that you use so I can try them out!

Alex Green x

2 comments:

  1. I did use the NO7 advanced hydration daily fluid face moisturiser but I use something else now, that's quite good!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try it out, thank you beaut xx

    ReplyDelete