Saturday, 24 January 2015
Nail Tag
Hey guys,
Before you read this blog, I want to apologise for not posting a blog on Wednesday or Friday. This was due to revising for few controlled assessments and exams. I also had tons of homework's to do. I have realised I am not going to have enough time to post every Wednesday, Friday and Sunday, so I have decided to post blog whenever I have free time like today. This could mean posting loads one week but then hardly posting another week. I hope you guys can understand :)
I adore painting my nails so I thought I would go ahead and do the nail tag!
Questions
1) How many nail varnishes do you have?
I own 22 nail varnishes
2) What is your favourite brand of nail polish?
Barry M
3) Do you like or hate crackle polish?
I am not a massive fan of crackle polish but sometimes I will wear it
4) What was the brand of your very first nail polish?
Barry M lychee
5) If you had a nail polish line, what would it be called?
If I had my own nail polish line I wouldn't know what it would be called but I would want the colours to have something to do with winter
6) What nail polish colour does not look good on you?
Brown nail polishes do not look good on me
7) What nail polish shades do look good on you?
Dark colours and pastel colours
8) Name your favourite nail art You tuber?
My favourite nail art You Tuber is miss Jen fabulous, she does amazing nail art so go check her out!
9) What is the best nail polish gift you have ever received?
A set of two Essie nail varnishes
Hope you enjoyed this blog :)
Alex Green x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This is really Gd, Ly xxxx
ReplyDeleteThank you gorgeous,Love you too xxxx
Delete