Friday, 9 January 2015

My Idol | Zoella


Hey guys,

Today my blog is going to be about, guess you can guess who by the title, My Idol/Inspiration Zoella. I first started watching Zoella near the end of 2012 when my best friend Jas told me about her.  Now I can't remember the first video I watched of hers but I fell in love with all her videos and couldn't wait for her next video and the next and the next and I still get excited now for Sugg Sunday. Since I have watched Zoe I really want to become a You Tuber and she has inspired me to do this blog as that's how she started to become noticed. Zoe is my inspiration because even though she is loved by many she still gets the odd people who are cruel and horrible, but she shows those people that their harsh comments are not going to stop her from doing what she loves.

As well as being gorgeous and a lovely person, Zoe has also got anxiety and has had many panic attacks and her videos about panic attacks and anxiety have helped me through lots. Zoe gives such great advice in these videos and if you have anxiety or have panic attacks then I really suggest you check Zoe's videos about them because they are so helpful.



£8.00

So now I am going to talk about some of Zoe's products that I have. First is the 'Blissful Mistful' body mist and I think the name is super cute for this and I love the packaging. It smells amazing and is only £8.00 which is great for a body mist!



£5.00

Next is the 'creamy madly dreamy' body lotion. I put this on after I have been in the bath and it smells of Shea butter and aloe. It makes your skin incredibly soft and moisturised. I think the packaging is so cute, with the kind of vintage style pattern at the top and bottom of the tube and the font of the writing is super cuteee!

£5.00

The fizz bar makes your bath smell great at makes the water fizz for a bit. As you can see I have already used two bits of it! I love that it is like a bar because then you can break of how much you want to use. I love this because I love anything to do with making your bath water more interesting!

 
 

£8.00


I use this Zoella beauty bag for putting my make up in if I am going traveling or going round a friends house. This bag is so good because it is fairly big so you can fit a lot of make up in and you could also put it in your handbag because its a great size! This bag is my favourite out of all of the three bags because I love how detailed Zoe's eyes are on the bag and I love the colours. Sadly I do not have the guinea pig bag or just say yes bag either but I will be getting them soon as well as the soak opera bath soak/shower cream.


£5.00

This is my favourite Zoella product because I absolutely love candles and I love how they can make my room look so so cosy! I think the pink dots look good on the white background and the name 'lets glow' is creative and cute.



£10.00


Thought I would leave my favourite till last, I have related to so many thing in this book about many different things some funny but some serious. I am only on chapter 24 but I loved it since I read chapter 1. Elliot is my favourite character because he gives such good advice and reminds me of one of my friends. If you have had panic attacks or friend troubles or relationship troubles (so mostly teenage troubles) then I strongly suggest reading this book. I am already in love with the story so far and can not wait to finish reading it.


Thank you guys for reading, next blog will be up and ready on Sunday!

Alex Green x

6 comments:

  1. Love your blog so much! Can't wait for you to post more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry for late comment but this is such a good blog post now I defintaly know I write too much oops :£ but any way your going to go far alex love you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you Syd, your blogs are amazing! If anyone is going to go far its you, love you too xxx

      Delete