Sunday, 1 February 2015

January Favourites


Hey guys,

I haven't posted in a while because I spent the whole week of thinking of future blogs which I hope you will all look forward to soon. Todays blog is about my JANUARY FAVOURITES!!!






MAKE UP








My first make up favourite is Rimmel London stay matte foundation in True Ivory 103. I first tried this foundation but in Soft Beige 200 but then realised it was too dark so I bought I think one or two shades lighter. This foundation is so good because it blends really easily and matches my skin tone incredibly well. Another good thing about this foundation is because it is matte,you don't have to put a lot of powder over the top because it already looks natural. I only started wearing foundation last year in December and the Stay matte foundation is the only foundation I have used, so I am waiting to try out other foundations soon.






Next make up favourite is the Maybelline Color Tattoo in 65- Pink Gold. I got recommended this product by one of my gorgeous friends Gabi and ever since I bought it I have fallen in love with it. I use it as a base then blend in Nooner from the urban decay naked 3 palette in the corner of my eyes. I defiantly recommend this as it stays on all day and looks good on its own as well as blending other eye shadows with it.








 This product is probably my favourite out of all my make up favourite's as it was one of my favourite presents I got for Christmas and its a Mac shimmer blush! This blush is called Springsheen and it just adds a bit of brightness to a basic make up look. It is not too pigmented so it is great for the winter months.


 
 
 


 Last make up favourite is a Ted Baker lip gloss. I got this for Christmas but never really used it in the last few days of December as I am not a massive fan of lip gloss. However, I then tried it out at the start of January and I loved it. I feel like it makes my lips look bigger which is great and it is a nude/dark pink so it goes with any make up look. Now that I have started to wear this a lot in January I think I might start purchasing some lip glosses!


NAILS









After reading sydneydoesfloral__x blog about her nail product favourites, I got into painting my nails again. I used to change my nail colour every single day and used to do nail art a lot but I then stopped and I have no idea why. Now I have got back into absolutely loving painting my nails. My favourite nail vanish this month has been NYC in Velvet chic 365. It is a great colour for winter and only needs two coats. It also dries quickly which is essential because we can all admit we hate nail varnishes that don't dry quickly and then we just smudge our nail varnish on our nails.



PERFUME


 
 
 



The perfume I have used mostly this month has been this one by Accessorize. I got this for Christmas from my Best friend Jas (Jasmin) and it just smells soooo good! I also think the packaging is super cute and pretty!



CLOTHES





Now I am sure you guys know that I now lurrrrv skirts, especially floral skirts as it is on my Instagram and on one of my blogs. This skirt has been my favourite as its the first one I got and I have worn it a lot in this month. I also lurrrrv the floral pattern and the colours (The only piece of clothing I own that has colour).



RANDOM







This is such a random favourite but I love the Oasis mighty drops. I find it looks so cool when you squirt it into a glass of water and I find it so handy that you can take it anywhere you go and make a glass of water taste of Oasis. However to me this doesn't taste of oasis, to me it tastes of a red slush puppy which tastes so goooood! The only con I have about this is that I think it is very over priced.



I hope you enjoyed my January favourites, Love you all!


Alex Green x

3 comments:

  1. Great blog post alex keep it up xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, have been wanting to try a new drink which is easy to make and doesn't take a lot of time and I was considering the Oasis Mighty Drops or the Robinsons Squash'd but the only thing is the price... The sound delicious though x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The price is so stupid but it is sooo nice x

      Delete