Sunday, 15 February 2015

Small Haul

Hey guys,

Hope everyone had an amazing valentines day yesterday, if it was with your lover, best friend or Ben and Jerry's ice cream. Yesterday I spent valentines day with my Best friend Jas and we went to Norwich and I bought a few things which I thought I would show you guys.





Necklace:£2.00
Butterfly ring:£1.00


The first shop we went into was People Tree. I love that shop because they have so many cute and vintage things in there. What made me so happy is now they have started to sell necklaces and I looove them. They had so many interesting styled necklaces but this one caught my eye because I love black and white and I thought this could go with any outfit and I love that it is in a star kind of shape.

I also purchased a cute butterfly ring for only £1.00 which I thought was such a great price for such a pretty ring.



Black paisley tile print tube skirt:£9.99
Cream crepe stripe textured high neck sleeveless top:£9.99


The next shop we went into was New Look. As soon as I walked in my mission was to buy a new skirt as I am in love with skirts at the moment and then I found one that is a bit out of my comfort zone but I absolutely love it! I then found a sleeveless top to go with the skirt, which I love but it is a bit see through so I will have to wear a white bra when ever I will wear it.



7 pairs of socks:£2.50


The last shop we went to was Primark and I got some underwear which I am obviously not going to show but I also bought some socks because I am getting a bit tired of wearing frilled socks all the time so I thought I would get some ankle socks. I got these because my favourite colour is blue and seeing the different shades of blue in the pack made my heart melt so I had to get them and White and cream socks are a must have. 
 
 

Hope you guys enjoyed this blog, Next blog post will be up on Wednesday

Alex Green x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment