Friday, 27 February 2015

Cacti

Hey guys,


If you follow me on Instagram you will know that I bought some cacti about a week ago and this is what this blog will be about. This blog will be short as I have a lot of revision and homework to do!!!


The cacti I bought is such a random thing to blog about but they have made my room look super cute that I just had to blog about it. Is it bad that I have named my cacti? The one on the right is called Charlotte, the one in the middle is called Craig and the one on the left is called Charlie. I got these three from Wilkinson's for £4.00 which I thought was a really good price and they just look so cute. The only negative about them is the pots that they came in because I really wanted cuter pots like plain white or black pots not brown plastic pots which look boring. Purchasing the cacti makes me want to buy more small plants to make my room not just look super cute but MEGA cute or it will just make my room look like a garden centre but who cares!!!
 
Alex Green x








 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment