This is probably the most enjoyable blog I have written so far because it was so fun to have my best friend, Jas take the photos and because we constantly kept laughing while the photos were being taken.
Yesterday I wore a Grey long sleeve ribbed funnel neck top from TopShop and then a plain black vest top from Primark
![]() |
Long sleeve ribbed funnel neck top: £12.00
Plain black vest:£3.00
|
Then I wore some acid wash skinny jeans from New Look. I don't care if they are not in fashion anymore, I LOVE THEM!!
![]() |
Acid wash skinny jeans:£19.99
|
On my feet I wore grey frilled socks from River Island and Chelsea boots from New Look
![]() |
Grey frilled socks: 3 for £8
Chelsea boots:£19.99
|
As an accessory I wore a white leather strapped watch with a vintage style face (map)
![]() |
| White leather strapped watch with a vintage style face:£3.99 |
Hope you enjoyed this blog, all photos were taken by Jasmin on her IPhone 4s
Alex green x







Do you know where your watch is from?x
ReplyDeleteEBay x
Delete