Hey guys,
Sorry that this blog is the only blog I have posted this week, I have been incredibly busy and I have had tones of homework ahh! This is a collab with Sydneydoesfloral so go check out her blog when it has uploaded!
What is your favourite balm?
I Like lip balms but I am not really into them that much so I only have a few and I haven't really tried out a lot of lip balms. However, I have two favourite lip balms at the moment and they are The Body Shop mango one and Baby lips in Peach Kiss.
What is your favourite eye catching red?
My favourite eye catching red is in Hazard from TopShop
The best luxury and drugstore lipstick?
The best luxury lipstick in my opinion is any Mac lipstick because they apply so well and they stay on your lips for so long. The Mac lipstick I own is in Dark Side. The best drugstore lipstick in my opinion is any Kate moss lipstick because they are cheap and the product stays on your lips for hours. The Kate Moss lipsticks I own are in 08 and 101. I sadly couldn't find the one in 101 when I was taking the photos for this blog :(
Most disappointing lip product
This Lipstick which I have no idea where it is from as I got it for my birthday last year is the most disappointing lip product I own as it is far too creamy and doe not set when you apply it. You also have to apply it onto your lips a lot of times in order for it to go to the colour it is on your lips (hoping that made sense!)
Lip liner?
I dislike lip liners as I can never use them and they make my lips look horrid so I have never purchased one and I don't intend to in the future!
Fav gloss?
My favourite lip gloss that I own is this one from Ted Baker which sadly has no name :(
Hope you enjoyed this blog. As I said earlier this is a colab with sydneydoesfloral,she has done the same tag on her blog but the questions may be different so go check it out!
Alex Green x










No comments:
Post a Comment